OneEgg started with a shared vision between a business man from Memphis, a Church leader in Rwanda and a young woman at Tyson Foods. These three were deeply committed to finding ways to deliver animal protein to some of the world's most vulnerable children.
100% of your gift goes to eggs for kids. Many children whose families live on less than $1 per day never have the resources to access animal protein. OneEgg is a 501c3 committed to supporting and investing in sustainable suppliers of eggs. Give a gift that will change lives for children around the world.
The organizations that we partner with have demonstrated a deep knowledge of OneEgg project implementation, including Tyson Foods, Cobb-Vantress, The American Egg Board and Nutrition Center, The Shyira Diocese of the Anglican Church, and the Church of the Ascension in Arlington, VA.
- Leveraging the marketplace to create jobs and provide protein to the vulnerable.Details
- A holistic ministry that addresses economic,social and spiritual needs.Details
- Helping build and operate a commercial chicken farm in Mbarara.Details
- Leveraging existing local capacity to generate eggs and profits to provide protein to kids.Details
- One egg for the children and fifteen minutes every day to share God's message of…Details
- OneEgg Rwanda provides eggs to over 1,500 children at 15 pre-schools.Details
- Addressing childhood malnutrition in Haiti one child and one egg at a time.Details
- There are currently more than ninety kids that receive eggs through OneEgg Morocco.Details
- Delivering animal protein to kids in need while investing in sustainable businesses to give people…Details
Latest and Greatest Happenings
by John Wayne Kennedy Nutrition is a key ingredient that determines the destiny of a child’s life. The right foods,...
This adorable young man is Gustavo. Gustavo's family often doesn't have enough food and he was always tired and diagnosed...